Noda is looking for an experienced Senior Engineer who is highly motivated, looking for personal growth and long-term success with highly skilled professionals. Join us and make great projects.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a significant portfolio of paying customers and have full ownership on accounts life cycle
- Create and maintain account maps
- Understand customers technical requirements and business goals to consistently deliver value through the Logz.io platform
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key users and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure contract renewals
- Identify customers at risk for churn
- Be the voice of the customer and escalate customer needs internally to ensure they are addresses
- Create new upsell and growth opportunities
- Accurately forecast and maintain a quarterly revenue and renewals pipeline
- This role includes close work and collaboration with Customer Success Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Executive teams
- You have deep understanding and strong experience designing and building systems with object oriented programming languages.
- Experience building out various APIs protocols/architectures from the ground up (REST, GraphQL)
- Deployment and operational experience using cloud platforms like AWS or Heroku
- You are a believer in SOLID principles, automated testing, CI/CD, and keeping our platform operationally excellent.
- You feel confident architecting features without much help and are able to get unstuck most of the time.
- You’ve shipped, operated, scaled, and supported applications in a high traffic SaaS environment
- You’re a software engineer who cares deeply about delivering operationally excellent systems through meticulous attention to details.
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right.
What will you get in addition:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible salary payments - pick if you want to get your salary weekly, monthly or twice a month.
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions.
- Freelancer‘s working schedule – just bring us the result on time.
- Choose where to work from: our offices, your home, a little cabin in the woods, the beach - you get the point - just be reachable and do your job.
- Talented and committed team members - the best of their fields.
- Full ownership of your tasks and decisions.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full compliance with local law requirements and labour code.